ADHD Coach Riley Karbon | Minnesota
Riley’s journey began in 2017 when she was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. Her young nephews had been diagnosed and some of the solutions they were learning fit her life too! Now, finally, there was a reason for her struggle to get places on time, procrastinate on the less exciting parts of her consulting business, and never quite finish laundry, especially when everyone around her seemed to deal with these issues seamlessly.
To get help tackling these problems, Riley started as a coaching client of Robin Nordmeyer’s in 2018. She has experienced first-hand the wonders that ADHD coaching can do for creating a more calm, organized life while not stifling the creativity ADHD brings to our lives. Coaching was so life-changing, she became a coach herself!
Coming from a decade as a non-profit fundraiser and consultant, Riley has a passion for connecting people with their values and creating authentic relationships. She is a Certified Life Coach through Life Purpose Institute and has Advanced Positive Psychology and ADHD Coach training through MentorCoach. She is excited to partner with fellow ADHDers to find solutions that work for their unique lives.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
- Adults struggling with time management, procrastination, and/or focus
- Young adults transitioning to living on their own
- Organizing living spaces to be ADHD-friendly to de-clutter or clean
- Difficulty with relationships, work, and/or finances
- Complimentary Get Acquainted Sessions
- Individual Coaching
Locations to Meet with Riley
- Virtual Zoom Meetings and Telephone as needed