ADHD Coach Robin Nordmeyer | Minnesota
Robin began her journey with ADHD support and coaching as a Certified Parent Trainer for CHADD in 2008. At the time she worked full time in a corporate career with Procter & Gamble in Customer Business Development and Pharmaceuticals. Her love of the job included the opportunity to identify and develop tools and resources to help with patient care and improving quality of life related to the company's offerings. Even prior, she worked with the University of California, San Diego, in patient care, administrative support and research. Again, her passion for these roles centered around quality of life and helping others achieve their personal best.
In 2010, Robin left her corporate role and trained with Adler Graduate School to become a Certified Life Coach. Her passion with life coaching was fueled by the opportunity to work with others in personal and professional development, especially when ADHD or executive function challenges get in the way. She continued on with her training to complete MentorCoach's Advanced ADHD Coaching Program as well as ADHD Coach trainings through JST Coaching and Coach Approach for Organizers. She has accomplished over 30 hours of Master Coach mentoring in her profession and completed well over 300 hours of continuing education along the way.
Robin has served as Board Member and Professional Development Chair with the Minnesota International Coaching Federation(ICF) for three years. She continues to serve on the Board of Directors with the ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) since 2013 as Chair of Programs and now Marketing. She has served as Chair or Co-Chair for several professional conferences aligned to ACO, ICF and CHADD. Robin continues to present for professional conferences, local organizations, and small groups regarding ADHD Coaching, ADHD and related topics.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
- Navigating ADHD with the newly-diagnosed
- Entrepreneurs and Executives with ADHD
- Adults at Risk of losing their jobs in the Workplace
- Adults struggling at home, in relationships, lifestyle and well-being
- Parents looking for ways to support and empower their child
- Children (ages 11 -18) with ADHD or EF skill deficits for learning, social and life skills
- Strengths-based living
- ADHD-friendly approaches for productivity and goals
- Executive function skill building with Time Management, Planning and Prioritizing, Focus, Task Initiation and Persistence, Impulse and Emotional Control
- Helping clients break through barriers of overwhelm, situational anxiousness and procrastination, poor sense of self.
- Complimentary Get Acquainted Sessions
- Individual Coaching
- Small Group Coaching and Virtual Jumpstart and Accountabilty Sessions
- Online ADHD Classes and Learning Labs
Locations to Meet with Robin
- Virtual Zoom Meetings and Telephone as needed.
- Currently, in person sessions for these two offices are on hold until we are cleared as a community.
- Edina - 3800 American Boulevard West, Ste 1500, Edina MN
- Apple Valley - 14690 Galaxie Ave Suite 110, Apple Valley, MN