ADHD Coach Victoria Roche, MSW, PCC | New Jersey
Victoria specializes in helping clients understand and learn about how ADHD impacts their lives. She’s intimately familiar with the trials and triumphs of ADHD because she has it herself! Victoria draws on her 20 years of ADHD coaching using her coaching skills and early skills as a Marriage and Family Therapist to help clients create calm and productive lives.
Victoria has seen the wonders that mindfulness has brought to her own life with respect to her ADHD. She uses meditation and mindfulness techniques to manage her busy thinking and to stay centered and productive as a daily practice. Victoria uses a strengths-based approach and weaves mindfulness techniques into the coaching process with many of her clients.
Victoria is especially passionate about coaching with young adults (18-25) to help them pursue what they want to do with their lives. She believes it’s never too late to figure that out. She does this by partnering with clients to determine what lights them up while providing supportive, non-judgmental, light-hearted coaching.
Victoria also enjoys working with older adults to manage their ADHD through loss, career change, and life transitions.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
Victoria is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Licensed Social Worker, and a previously trained Marriage & Family Therapist. Victoria specializes in working with:
- Young Adults & College
- Career Direction
- Life Change and Transitions
- Mindfulness Training
- Wellness Coaching
- Workplace Success for Professionals
In addition to Individualized Coaching Services and our Masterclasses, Coach Victoria offers the:
- ADHD Career Pathfinder Program
- ADHD Career Transition Program
- Mindfulness Coaching School, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Professional Certified Life Coach Training through MentorCoach
- ADHD Coach Training, American Coaching Association
- Career & Life Services Specialist (Career Coaching for ADHD)
- Certified MBTI Practitioner
- Certified Strong Interest Inventory Practitioner
- BA, Montclair State University
- MSW Rutgers University
How to Meet with Victoria
- Virtual Zoom Sessions and Telephone for coaching
- Schedule a complimentary get-acquainted session with Coach Victoria to explore coaching and support options.