Coaching Services | Adults
Life Skills and Strategy Coaching For Adults with ADHD
Here at the Center we offer several options for skills and strategy coaching to support adults with ADHD. ADHD and Executive Function Skills Coaching includes:
- Education about ADHD and its unique impact
- Helping clients establish their goals and design actionable next steps to achieve them
- Support for clients while taking action and staying on track
- Focus on strengths-based living and the way each individual is Wired to WinTM
- Integrate opportunities to strengthen life skills and executive function skill capabilities
- Identify and developing life long systems, strategies and routines for success
Individual Coaching Services
If you are looking for individualized support, the first step is to schedule a complimentary Get Acquainted Session by telephone, virtual meeting or in-person. Click here to Meet our Team and schedule with the coach of your choice. During our complimentary session you will have the opportunity to get acquainted, ask your questions, and learn about three different options for individual coaching available to you. Some of our clients have specific life goals they are working on achieving. Others are trying to understand what it means to have ADHD and how they can navigate this part of their life to experience more success. Many of our clients want help with time management, organization, planning and prioritization, being able to remember, stay focused and finish what they start. What is it for you?
Group Coaching Programs
Accomplished with ADHD Workshop. This workshop is an excellent start for figuring out life with ADHD. Purposely designed for individuals in small groups. The learning and activities in the day will jump start your best life with ADHD. Our program is offered in person and virtually with several dates available. Click here to learn more.
Please Help Us Stay Connected
More opportunities are coming your way in 2020. Please sign up below to stay on our list, so we can send you some occasional emails with free resources, helpful tips and updates about future programs to support you.