ADHD Coach Katherine Jahnke | Texas
ADHD and Executive Function Skills Coach
Supporting clients in the College Station, Texas area and Nationwide
Everybody has a calling and I am blessed to have found my special unique assignment. Enthusiasm is the best criteria for knowing if you are aligned with your purpose, so I am aligned with my purpose. Coaching is my passion and it brings me tremendous joy to be of service.
Since I live in the shadow of Texas A&M University and Blinn Community College, many of my clients are college and I love working with college and young adults. But I also have a great affinity for working to help high school students prepare for the transition. Along with students, I have worked with parents and adults and those with organizational issues at home and work. And I feel a special calling to work with women with ADHD because they feel without value as wives and mothers when they can’t manage their households. And worthless is just not their truth!
Prior to working as a coach, I worked for the 12th Man Foundation at Texas A&M University. I am married and together we have raised three children. In my spare time, I’m an avid reader and love all things technology. Scrapbooking and genealogy also tickle my fancy when I find time.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
- College Students
- Women with ADHD
- Complimentary Get Acquainted Sessions
- Individual and Small Group Coaching
- Cornerstone Group Workshops
Current Local Offerings and Events:
- Check back for updates
Schedule with Katherine:
- New to Coaching? Click here to schedule your complimentary Get Acquainted Session.
- Ready to Begin Coaching? Click here to schedule your New Client Intake Session.
- Existing Clients? Click here to schedule your next coaching session.
- Need assistance? Email Kat@ADHDCoach.life
More about Katherine
- Click here to learn more about Katherine
- Visit and Follow Katherine on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest