More Success Less Struggle Parenting Workshop
Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
11:00 am ET | 10:00 am CT | 9:00 am MT | 8:00 am PT
In this 90 minute interactive virtual workshop, you will learn about a step by step approach to encourage, support and empower a child with ADHD.
While the major focus of our program is on executive function skill building, we cover a holistic approach on how to best support the child's personal growth and development in sustainable ways.
Participants attend online from the comfort of their own home and will receive a workshop handbook to follow along and apply what they learn to their own situation. Time is allocated in the workshop to ask questions and share ideas. Those attending the workshop will have the opportunity to receive additional support after the workshop ends.
- Understand the bigger picture of what it means to have ADHD
- Strengths spotting to help your child leverage their own strengths and open their minds to new possibilities
- Learn a step by step approach to help build on executive function skill capabilities
- Learn how to identify and address other factors that interfere with building executive function skills.
- Design next steps to help your child get unstuck and begin to experience better days
Cost of Program: $27
Need to contact us?
Got Questions? There are several ways to connect with us about this program.
Send our support team a message at WeCare@adhdcoach.life.
Email our Coaches directly at Robin@ADHDCoach.life | Kay@ADHDCoach.life and Kat@ADHDCoach.life
Go to our Coaches Meet Our Team Page and schedule a complimentary Get Acquainted Session with the coach of your choice.
Important to Note: At our Center we strongly believe in a collaborative approach for helping individuals with ADHD. Our online classes, workshops and coaching programs do not replace the need for medical or mental health care expertise, academic advising or neurological consultations and assessment. We can not diagnose, treat, counsel or make recommendations outside of the scope of our expertise or training. Instead, we prefer to work in collaboration with these highly specialized supports to make the most of our client's experience.