xAccomplished with ADHD Group Coaching Program
Accomplished with ADHD Online Group Coaching Program
Next Virtual Group Begins - April 23rd, 2020
Group Sessions are held Thursday evenings
April 23rd & 30th, May 7th & 13th, 2020
We meet from 7:00 to 8:00 pm CT
Individual Jumpstart Coaching Sessions will be arranged starting April 16th, 2020, at a time that works for you.
You may already get that individuals with ADHD are bright and have lots of potential. So, with all that potential and brilliance, why is it so hard to accomplish the results and success desired? Is it because we have not learned how to navigate our way through what it means to have ADHD and how to approach our lives in ways we are Wired to WinTM?
Being diagnosed with ADHD or noticing you have similar traits and challenges, is an excellent start. But it won't put a halt to the struggle. The good news is that when you are ready, there is a way forward to experience something different.
Step by Step Success Path:
First, learn about your own unique brain wiring, what contributes to an ongoing struggle, and the approaches and strategies that work best to avoid them.
Second, embrace your strengths and the positive attributes of having ADHD, which actually contributes to your success what helps you ahead in life.
Third, focus on lifestyle habits and hacks to maximize your brain health and effectiveness.
Fourth, bridge and build on weaker skill sets to minimize your challenges. These skills include time management, organization, planning and prioritization, getting started, staying focused, and finishing what you start, communication, social skills and more.
Fifth, don't go it alone. Get the right support to empower you. Partnering with an ADHD Coach who understands and knows how to support individuals with ADHD. Together you can set goals, break down the actions to achieve them, and work on strategies, skills and support you are missing to complete them.
We believe with ADHD, you are truly Wired to WinTM
What we cover:
Jumpstart Session: This is our time to get acquainted, learn more about your particular situation and needs. You will have the opportunity to establish a goal to focus on during the program. Together, we explore the actions and approaches that will help you accomplish your goal. Additional resources will be made available to you individually to support your goal. Then, apply what we cover in our four group sessions to to the accomplishment of your goal.
Four Weekly Group Sessions: Each group session introduces relevant topics and key points to help you boost life satisfaction and accomplishment. We explore and coach around ways to apply them to your own unique needs and situation.
- Week 1: Understanding and Awareness Building on ADHD (What it is, What contributes to your specific struggles)
- Week 2: Identify your strengths, the upside of ADHD traits and the advantageous ways YOU are wired to win!
- Week 3: Learn our 4 step approach to help you bridge, build and bust through barriers to accomplish more in your life.
- Week 4: Explore common barriers and lifestyle saboteurs that interfere with your personal effectiveness and productivity.
- One Individual Jumpstart Coaching Session - to be arranged with your sign up
- Four live Group sessions for learning, coaching and supporting one another
- Important topics, coaching and follow up actions are included with each session
- Handouts with each session that you can refer to over and over again during and after the program
- Access to private client site for session recordings, handouts and extra resources
- Email support between sessions to answer questions and keep you going
- Participants meet by computer, tablet or smartphone on Zoom.
How it works:
- Once you sign up for the program, we will do our best to arrange your Jumpstart session before the program starts or within the first week, depending on your availability and the timing of your registration.
- Each session introduces a new topic, followed by Q&A, sharing of ideas, and activities to strengthen self awareness and apply to your goal as appropriate.
- Support between sessions might include a quick email, text or phone call depending on your needs.
- Those who attend this program and decide to continue with individual or group coaching will receive a special discount applied to their next coaching packing.
Your Investment: Only $297
When you price out everything that is included, the value of this program is well over $500.
But we are determined to keep this program affordable and accessible to as many as possible.
We have two options for enrolling:
Pay in full is $297.
Or split your fee into two payments of $150 down and $150 due at 14 days.