Sales Page | ADHD Career Pathfinder Program
Are you not sure about the direction to take in your life's work?
Are you in a job that does not fit your strengths and interests?
Imagine going to work each day and actually looking forward to it.
Taking the time to align your passion and strengths to your work,
leads to more fulfillment in your life.
But you may wonder, where to start?
Introducing our new ADHD Career Pathfinder Program
The ADHD Career Pathfinder Program is a coaching program designed for adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) seeking a career path. Finding a career that fits with your personal style takes time. It is a step-by-step process that begins with knowing who you are, what strengths and skills you have, what is important to you personally and at work, and what your personal vision is for your future. When you work in a field that aligns with your interests, personality, skills and values, you will be more productive and feel a greater sense of satisfaction at work.
This program starts with your goals. We assess your current situation and decide on what steps you want to take. We will co-create a plan and create strategies that will help you figure out where you want to go with your career. We also examine your executive functions and help you develop skills and structures for each area.
Steps to Career Exploration & Development
- Your Purpose and Passions — what energizes you and brings you joy.
- Interests and Motivators — identify the types of job activities that interest you.
- Explore Creative Options — identify occupations in a variety of industries that may interest you.
- Strengths, Skills and Past Accomplishments
- Personal Style — a personality profile is used to learn about your strengths, weaknesses and personal preferences. It will also help you figure out the types of occupations that fit with your work style.
- Values — What is most important to you? What do you want to gain from work? What job qualities and lifestyle choices are most important to you?
- Ideal Work Environment — discover what workplace qualities are most important to you to be effective and productive on the job.
- Balance — decide how you want to spend your time balancing work, social and family life.
- Obstacles and Challenges — examine your challenges and negative beliefs. Discover strategies to overcome obstacles and take the steps to lead with your strengths.
- Your Personal Development Action Plan — personal development planning is all about creating goals for your career and mapping out the steps to achieve them. This tool is used to map out your career path.
ADHD Career Pathfinder Program
Our three-month coaching program includes a thorough approach to finding your ideal career.
- One 90-minute new client intake session
- Nine 50-minute coaching sessions in person or by phone/Zoom over three months
- Three 10-minute check-in sessions by phone/Zoom
- A partner to provide you with accountability and ongoing personalized support and guidance
- Personality Profile and interpretation of results
- A Strong Interest Inventory Interpretative Report (Occupational Interests Assessment)
- VIA Signature Strengths — a summary containing your top character strengths
- Private Portal to communicate between sessions
- Ongoing resources to support your learning and action
- A Personal Development Action Plan that includes a summary of your strengths, best fit occupations, career objectives, developmental goals and action steps for the direction you want to take with your career and life.
About Victoria Roche, MSW, PCC, CSS
Victoria coaches her clients to navigate through transitions in life and career. It’s a process that begins with self-discovery. Who am I now and who do I want to become are the questions we consider. She can help you discover the next steps in your career through a step-by-step approach to discover the right path for you.
Victoria has a Master’s Degree in Social Work, is a Professional Certified Coach and a Career Service Specialist. She has over 12 years of experience as a Life and Career Coach.
- PCC certified through the International Coach Federation
- ADHD Coaching
- CSS Career Services Specialist (Wilma Fellman)
- MBTI Certified
- Strong Interest Inventory Certified
- Marriage & Family Therapy
Ready to discover your ideal career?
Schedule your complimentary consultation to get started.