Adulting with ADHD | Group Coaching For Adults
'Adulting' with ADHD | Small Group Coaching For Adults
The Adulting with ADHD Groups are geared to folks in their 20s and 30s seeking ADHD-friendly approaches, support, and accountability for managing their ADHD. Fresh Starts is ideal for those who are newly diagnosed or just getting around to seriously addressing their ADHD. Momentum is ideal for those who have already worked with an ADHD Coach or Group, or have already invested a considerable amount of time in managing their ADHD.
Adulting Fresh Starts Group:
The Fresh Starts Group covers important foundational topics for understanding and managing ADHD. Sessions are a combination of learning, coaching, and group collaboration with built-in support and accountability. Participants are encouraged to create goals based on their needs and then follow up on actions to achieve them.
Topics include - Your roadmap for navigating ADHD, learning how to leverage ADHD traits and strengths to your advantage, understanding and addressing executive function skill deficits, incorporating self-care and lifestyle hacks to improve your focus and personal effectiveness, addressing ADHD roadblocks and inevitable moments of procrastination, boosting motivation, positive mindset, and mindfulness for starters. Additional topics will be introduced based on participant interests.
Two Group Options To Choose From:
- Tuesdays at 5:00 pm ET | 4:00 pm CT | 3:00 pm MT | 2:00 am PT - One More Spot!
- Wednesdays at 5:00 pm ET | 4:00 pm CT | 3:00 pm MT | 2:00 pm PT - Full
- Groups meet on the first three weeks of each month beginning January through April of 2022.
Adulting Momentum Group:
The Momentum Group is for ADHD folks seeking ADHD-friendly approaches and support for day-to-day life. Participants will be coached in a supportive group setting alongside others wanting to work on their goals and experience what they define as living well with ADHD.
The Momentum Group is ideal for those who want to get better at addressing ADHD-related challenges like procrastination, planning and prioritizing tasks, time management, completing projects, home and financial responsibilities, relationships, emotions, practicing good self-care habits, leveraging strengths and ADHD traits in the ways they are wired to win. Coaching topics will be responsive to the group’s interests and needs.
Participants will be joining an existing group on Wednesday evenings.
How Our Small Groups Work
Included with your registration:
- 30-minute Jumpstart Session once you have registered
- Three 1-hour, or up to 75 minutes, collaborative Group Sessions during the first three weeks of each month
- Collaborate as a group to support one another between sessions in our Private Member Site
- Access to your private client portal with all resources for your group experience
- Complimentary access to one new Adult ADHD Masterclass each month
- Option for one individual coaching session the 4th week of each month
- Groups are limited to 8 participants
Just the Group: $100 non-refundable deposit plus $227/month
Group plus Individual Coaching: $100 non-refundable deposit plus $327/month
Interested in these Groups?