Adulting with ADHD | Group Coaching For Adults
Adulting with ADHD | Small Group Coaching For Adults
Who the group is for:
The Adulting with ADHD Group is geared to folks in their late 20s and 30s seeking ADHD-friendly approaches, support, and accountability for managing their ADHD. It is ideal for those who are newly diagnosed or just getting around to seriously addressing their ADHD.
The group covers important foundational topics for understanding and managing ADHD. Sessions are a combination of learning, coaching, and group collaboration with built-in support and accountability. Participants are encouraged to create goals based on their needs and then follow up on actions to achieve them.
Meeting Dates and Time:
The group meets virtually three Tuesdays of each month from January through March 2023
Session Days: 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21
Session Times: Meet at 5:00 pm ET | 4:00 pm CT | 3:00 pm MT | 2:00 pm PT and run from 60 – 75 minutes based on the number of participants in the group.
How the group works:
- Participants will receive a Jumpstart Coaching Session to onboard when they enroll.
- Each member of the group is encouraged to create their own individualized goals and follow up on actions to achieve them throughout the program.
- Sessions are a combination of learning, coaching, and group collaboration with built-in support and accountability.
- Topics include - Your roadmap for navigating ADHD, learning how to leverage ADHD traits and strengths to your advantage, understanding and addressing executive function skill deficits, incorporating self-care and lifestyle hacks to improve your focus and personal effectiveness, addressing ADHD roadblocks and inevitable moments of procrastination, boosting motivation, positive mindset, and mindfulness for starters. Additional topics will be introduced based on participant interests.
- Continue your support between sessions by collaborating with one another in our Private Member Site
- Complimentary access to one new ADHD Class each month.
- Three-month commitment to enroll.
- Optional: Upgrade with an individual coaching session each month to extend your one-on-one coaching time
How to Register:
Step 1: Schedule a Quick Chat
Meet with Coach Riley to get acquainted, learn more about the program, and decide if participating in this group is the right move for you.
Step 2: Register to Save Your Seat
Coach Riley will provide you with a registration link
Riley Karbon, PCAC
ADHD Coach and Life Coach, Executive Skills Coach
Riley enjoys working with Adults struggling with time management, procrastination, and/or focus, as well as young adults preparing to transition to life on their own. She enjoys coaching around the organization of living spaces to be ADHD-friendly, uncluttered, and/or clean. Other areas of focus include difficulty with relationships, work, and finances.