Coaching Services | Parents and Young Children
Parenting a child with ADHD can present it's challenging moments.
How ADHD Coaching can help Parents:
- Understand ADHD and the underlying challenges that impact your child
- Discover your child’s strengths and the way they are Wired to WinTM
- Learn effective parenting approaches and strategies to improve behaviors
- Empower your child to experience better days and outcomes at school and their peer group.
- Develop helpful structure and routines in your home for a calmer and happier household
- Improve family dynamics and communication patterns with parent-child-sibling relationships
- Implement lifestyle approaches to minimize the impact of your child's ADHD
- Promote a stronger sense-of-self and more resilience in your child.
* An ADHD Coach does not diagnosis, treat or provide therapy with mental health conditions. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. Our Coaches understand the importance of a multimodal approach to living well with ADHD. We encourage you to build a support team or professionals to best serve the needs of our family and child.
Tweens and Teens can benefit from having their own Coach!
Opportunities in Coaching:
Individualized Coaching is always available for parents of children with ADHD. In fact, we recommend this as a great starting point if your family is struggling with the ADHD. Occasionally we offer Small Group Coaching, and Parenting Workshops throughout the year. We work with families locally and virtually nationwide. Online Learning is also available for Parents of children with ADHD.
For young children, tweens and teens we recommend individual coaching. Coaching can be in-person, depending on where you live, or face to face through our online meeting platform. Your coach will customize the coaching plan based on your child's needs.
Family Coaching Plans are also an option. Talk with your coach on what would be best for you and your unique situation.
Take The First Step...
Schedule a complimentary Get Acquainted Session with the coach of your choice. During this time, you will have the opportunity to get acquainted, ask questions, learn about the different coaching options that might help and determine if coaching is a good fit for you, your family or your child.
Schedule your complimentary session today.
Robin Nordmeyer | Minnesota
Katherine Jahnke | Texas
Kristine Shiverick | Wisconsin
How Else May We Support You?
Please sign up below to stay on our list, so we can send occasional emails with free resources, helpful tips and announcements of future programs to support you. Or send us an email to WeCare@ADHDCoach.life.