Coaching Services | Teens and Tweens
- Coming Up Next -
ADHD Coaching Services | Teens and Tweens
Interested In Individual Coaching?
During this stage in their life, teens desire more independence and being able to make their own choices and decisions. They may naturally have the urge to push back or get frustrated with parents who are trying to help. This, in turn, adds more tension and stress in the home and your family relationships. Having your child work directly with a coach can help the parent-child-family dynamic. It also helps the child take ownership of understanding their ADHD, deciding on their own goals, and then taking action to build on skills and strategies to support them.
For tweens and teens, we recommend they receive individual coaching with a few options to choose from. Your coach will customize the coaching plan based on your child's needs. Some areas of focus may include:
- Better understand their ADHD and its unique impact
- Explore and leverage their strengths to achieve their personal best
- Strengthen executive function skills like time management, planning, prioritization, organization, task initiation
- Develop new lifestyle habits and skills for decision making
- Learn healthy ways to manage emotions and cope with stress and overwhelm
- Build on social skills and strengthen relationships
- Address school-related challenges
Summer Workshop Series
Brilliant Me and ADHD For Teens/Tweens:
The first round of our masterclass series will be held during the first two weeks of August. Perfect timing for a jumpstart on the new school year. Registration will open next week. In the meantime, here is an opportunity to get on the waitlist. Space will be limited to keep the groups small.
Here is a preview of masterclass topics:
- Me & My ADHD: Straight Talk On ADHD And Its Impact
- Me & My ADHD: Leaning On Your Strengths
- Me & My ADHD: Building Essential Skills
- Me & My ADHD: Managing Emotions and Mindset
- Me & My ADHD: Dealing with Procrastination
- Me & My ADHD: Review and Celebration
Reach out to Griffin@ADHDCoach.life for questions or to learn more about this program.