Masterful Living with ADHD | Group Coaching For Adults
Ready for a fresh start?
Join other ADHD Adults for connection, ADHD Coaching
and Group Support and Collaboration
Who the group is for:
The Masterful Living with ADHD Group is great for newly diagnosed adults or those just getting started with addressing the challenges that arise day to day in their personal and professional lives. This group combines foundational learnings about living well with ADHD plus helpful strategies, skills, and support to create better experiences and achieve their goals.
Meeting Dates and Time:
The group meets virtually three Wednesdays of each month from May through July 2022.
Session Days: Meets on 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 11/2, 11/8, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14 of 2022
Session Times: Meet at 6:30 pm ET | 5:30 pm CT | 4:30 pm MT | 3:30 pm PT and run from 60 - 75 minutes based on the number of participants in the group.
How the group works:
- Participants will receive a Jumpstart Coaching Session to onboard when they enroll.
- Each member of the group is encouraged to create their own individualized goals and follow up on actions to achieve them throughout the program.
- Sessions are a combination of learning, coaching, and group collaboration with built-in support and accountability.
- Topics include - Your roadmap for navigating ADHD, learning how to leverage ADHD traits and strengths to your advantage, understanding and addressing executive function skill deficits, incorporating self-care and lifestyle hacks to improve your focus and personal effectiveness, addressing ADHD roadblocks and inevitable moments of procrastination, boosting motivation, positive mindset, and mindfulness for starters. Additional topics will be introduced based on participant interests.
- Continue your support between sessions by collaborating with one another in our Private Member Site
- Four-month commitment to enroll.
- Optional: Upgrade with an individual coaching session each month to extend your one-on-one coaching time
How to Register:
Step 1: Schedule a Quick Chat
Meet with Coach Kelly or Coach Abby to get acquainted, learn more about the program, and decide if participating in this group is the right move for you.
Step 2: Register to Save Your Seat
Just the Group: $100 non-refundable deposit plus $227/month
Group plus Individual Coaching: $100 non-refundable deposit plus $327/month