LIVING WELL WITH ADHD
Welcome to The Center For Living Well with ADHD
Having ADHD does not mean you are doomed to a lifetime of challenges, frustration, and playing small. Nor is it an indicator of bad character, laziness or low intelligence. At the Center For Living Well with ADHD, we believe individuals with ADHD are very bright and gifted with the ability to accomplish their goals and contribute in big and amazing ways. We believe,
You are Wired to WinTM with Your ADHD!
It's True, having ADHD creates some challenges with day to day life. But also true, is that understanding and developing awareness about ADHD, learning how to leverage your strengths, and exploring the best strategies and approaches to manage the challenges that arise with ADHD is a game changer!
You can live a full, rewarding and successful life with ADHD
as your greatest gift rather than your worse curse.
Would you like to experience that?
Then, you are in the right place!
Our Center provides individual and group coaching, cornerstone workshops, online courses and many other opportunities to help individuals in all ages, stages, and areas of their life. It is important that you understand how to use the ways you are Wired to Win. We believe in taking a holistic approach to help clients define their goals, identify the actions to achieve them, and provide step by step support to get where you want to be. We work with clients virtually nationwide and in-person at the Minnesota, Wisconsin, Texas locations.
Coaching helps individuals with ADHD to:
- Understand and navigate their ADHD
- Leverage their strengths and ADHD traits in ways they are Wired to WinTM
- Build on life and executive function skills that contribute to their problems
- Address the less obvious ADHD-related challenges
- Create meaningful goals and take the actions to accomplish them
We help clients at any age or stage to accomplish the success they desire.
- Adults wanting to understand and manage their ADHD better
- Career exploration and improvement with work related challenges and productivity
- Positive parenting approaches to enhance family life
- Transition support for teens and young adults heading off to college or living on their own
- Success in academics, homework and study habits for elementary through college
- Cultivate healthy relationships and build on social skills
- Improve their sense-of-self, mindset and motivation to move forward in life
Your options at the Center For Living Well With ADHD:
- Individual Coaching for Adults, College, Young Adults, and Families (Parents and Younger Children)
- Small-Group Coaching
- Virtual and In-Person Workshops
- Online Self-Paced Learning
- Complimentary Webinars and Resources
- Ask-A-Coach Hotline and Open Office Hours
Have you had enough of feeling stuck and frustrated?
Experiencing something different begins with taking the first step!
Be Sure To Grab Our Complimentary Guide Before You Leave
Same Old Struggles, Different Day:
How To Break Free From Being Stuck And Frustrated With ADHD
>> Learn about the top three barriers that contribute to the majority of frequent set backs, challenges and moments of frustration.
>> Use our survey to help you inventory where you are and decide where to focus first. Getting started is the most important next step to create the change you desire in your life.
>> Receive follow up tips, encouragement and ideas to help you take action for a better future.
Are you looking for ADHD Coaching or Immediate Help?
Schedule a Complimentary Session Today!
Let's get acquainted, understand your needs, and explore how ADHD and Executive Function skills Coaching
may help you experience more of the life you are already Wired To WinTM.
Robin Nordmeyer Minnesota
Katherine Jahnke Texas
Please Note: If you are scheduling as a NEW or CURRENT CLIENT -
Use our About Page to access the link to schedule your new client intake or ongoing sessions with your coach
Disclaimer: Coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. We encourage our clients to seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. With Coaching, all decisions in these areas are exclusively the responsibility of the client who acknowledges that decisions and actions as a result of coaching are their sole responsibility.